Halifax (Head Office)
Halifax is a Minster town within the borough of Calderdale. It is well known as a centre of England’s woollen manufacture from the 15th century onward. It’s also known for its Mackintosh chocolate – Now owned by Nestle, The Halifax Bank and the nearby Shibden Hall.
Today it’s a vibrant, busy and exciting. There is a busy bustling indoor market, lots of well known high street names as well as local businesses. It is home to award winning attractions such as EUREKA, and Manor Heath Park and Jungle Experience.
We’re located within the prestigious Dean Clough Mills. Within the complex we have:
- Totspot Day Nursery, providing child care for children up to the age of 5.
- A 52 bedroom Travelodge Hotel.
- Fitness First Gym
- Crossley’s Cars operate a taxi rank from within Dean Clough
- The Viaduct Cafe, serving hot and cold sandwiches, soup, salads, cakes, soft drinks, bottled beers and wine.
- The Design House restaurant serving award winning cuisine.
- Pam’s Shop – The onsite Newsagent and General Store.
- Jack Wills outlet store
- Riccis Tapas & Chicchetti restaurant serving high quality food in a relaxed setting.
- Totally Locally Cafe & Grocery providing high quality locally sourced products
- The John Crossley Bar, friendly service and good priced drinks.
- The Hairloom Salon, run by 2 local stylists with over 20 years experience.